Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27: Sentimental

Aria and I dined with a dear co-worker/friend tonight at HuHot. I started working with this friend when Aria was 9 months old. We were on a project where we worked insane hours. 

We'd often end our day (or break from our work before going back) at HuHot, along with two other wonderful co-worker/friends who were on the project with us. It's a place of happy memories.


We'd make tiny rice balls for Aria to nibble on. Share a meal. Unwind from our day. Talk and laugh. They were the kind of co-workers that made work a delight.

Aria adores HuHot. I don't know if it's pasta love, crafting your own dish, or sheer comfort from routine that she likes best. I simply know that it makes her happy to eat there. And I know that when Aria's happy, odds are pretty great I'm happy.

Warm evening bringing to the present warm memories. 

John Coltrane - In a Sentimental Mood




No comments:

Post a Comment