Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13: Swelling Hearts and Temps

The temperature is in the 60s today. 60s, people. This morning it was in the 20s. What a surprise to walk out of work and be greeted with such beauty! 

There is crisp sunshine and a blustering breeze. No clouds in the blue, blue sky. It's the sort of day where you begin it in a jacket and end it with layers removed. Scandalous to find the elements touching bare flesh!!  

I scooped through the car wash to emerge with a car that is blue. Who knew? There was quite a line-up at the wash. While waiting my turn, this ditty came across my radio. I had my window down and sang it for all I'm worth. I noted a man a few rows over looking bemusedly at me. You are welcome, sir. You are welcome.

This is one of those great songs that starts quiet and ends with a fervor you just can't help but join. 

Rod Stewart - You're In My Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment