Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16: Spring Break!

What does an Iowan do when it snows on March 15? Wakes up and heads north on March 16. Spring break finds us visiting Minneapolis

We saw dinosaurs at Science Museum, bought a few books at Wild Rumpus (my favorite bookstore, complete with chinchillas and chickens), ate amazing Thai at Naviyas, and then hit the water park at our hotel. We are snuggled in bed and ready for another day of adventure.

Guess what I'm not doing tonight? Packing lunch for Aria's school day and prepping myself for another work week. It's late. We're still up. I'm great with that.

Guess what else? It's a beautiful life. If I were a cat, I'd be purring tonight.

This morning, with my world covered in snow again, was a mess. Blissful to escape that reality for a bit and explore new horizons for a bit. 

I adore Tristan Prettyman. I hope you enjoy her also.

Tristan Prettyman - Mess


No comments:

Post a Comment