Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 8: Lazy Saturday

Today was a million little things. 

Sweeping rakes off the patio while dancing to Louis. 

Doing four loads of laundry with much help from kitties.

Watching Big Hero 6 with a monster bucket of popcorn and a little girl who can eat the monster bucket of popcorn without my assistance.

Buying chocolate covered everything at Trader Joe's. 

Reading. Reading. Reading.

I just finished The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure. It was outstanding.

I'm now diving into Katherine Neville's The Eight. 

I love a good mental escape. Today has brought many of them.

I caught a cotton candy sunset while leaving the movie theater. Just after 5. Sigh.




Long winter nights call for great escapes.

How about a little Key West Intermezzo - John Mellencamp style?

No comments:

Post a Comment