Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 2: Brunching With Friends

After the swim party, we had four of Aria's besties over for a sleepover.

This was her first big slumber party. The girls ate buckets of popcorn, talked, watched movies, told scary stories (but not too scary), were perfect.

I made the girls a brunch feast. We had a carrot cake this year (Aria's current fave) and a fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. I also made overnight French toast, a hashbrown/ham/egg casserole, and a bazillion pounds of bacon.


It was the perfect wrap-up to her birthday celebration!


I have so many fond memories of slumber parties in my own youth.

Giggling non-stop. Parents yelling down the stairs. Giggling some more.

Hall and Oats were played at one particular sleepover I remember so, so vividly.

Here's a remake of the song I recall. Mixing the old with the new. Love.

The Bird and The Bee - Private Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment