Friday, October 31, 2014

October 28 / 29: Sequestered

Truth: I spent October 28 and 29 sequestered in a conference room during a team meeting.

We were asked to provide two truths and a lie for our ice breaker.

Mine were:

  • I once moved across the country based upon a dart throw with a uHaul and no place to live / no job once I got there.
  • I have dressed as Courtney Love, The Bride of Frankenstein, and Raggedy Andy (yes, Andy) for Halloween.
  • I have zip lined and loved it, even though I am rather terrified of heights

Which is the lie?


I'll never tell.

I also went out to dinner with a wonderful, wonderful girlfriend on Wednesday. We ran into a blast from my not so distant past. And I have been singing this song ever since.

Louis Armstrong - That Old Feeling



2 comments:

  1. Although I'm feeling like I've seen a photo that will prove me wrong, I'm calling #2 the fib. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was #2! :) I never dressed as Raggedy Andy, although I thought it'd be so fun if I could get Aria to play as Ann. She wasn't in.

    ReplyDelete