Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1: Balsamic Moon

I was re-reading my natal chart analysis today. I have had several done - the first by a friend's grandpa while I was still in high school. This most recent one was from astrocenter.com.  

Have you ever done a natal chart? If you know your time and place of birth, charting the planets and studying their effect on your personality is rather interesting. I've never seen one that was not accurate (and incredibly insightful).

This excerpt beckoned me today:
"Born in the three days prior to the New Moon's appearance, Andrea is said to be of the " Balsamic Moon " type. This soli-lunar configuration gives her a spiritualistic character closely attached to generous humanitarian ideals. She is sometimes sorely tried to limit herself to the narrow scope of individual ambition. Indeed, she aims for a humanitarian ideal which would include the outcasts and the unfortunate: she fervently hopes the meek will inherit the Earth."

I had never heard the term "balsamic moon" before. Whenever I'm termed a bleeding heart or feel the need to adopt a child (or ten) from Central America, I'm going to reference the balsamic moon. 

U2 - Wild Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment