Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31: Food Yum

I buy nearly all of my food through a local coop that allows me to shop with local farmers. I get my flour, butter, my breads, meats, cheeses, eggs, fruits, veggies and occasional odd item (kimchi) through my coop.

I eat an extraordinary amount of local food. I am blessed to live in an area rich in local producers.

Tonight, we had a grass-fed roast, whiskey glazed carrots, mashed potatoes and rolls all locally produced. I have a pint of locally made ice cream calling my name for dessert (Oreo Speedwagon from WW Homestead Dairy). I'm a spoiled foodie. 

Oh, and one of my carrots was a T-Rex:



Confession time? I don't listen to much current music you'd hear on the radio (as you have probably noticed) but I adore this one: Don't judge.

Maroon 5 - Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment