Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29: Wishes

I wish adults got summer vacation, too. With pay.

I wish I could hang out with Mike Rowe for a day.

I wish Ben & Jerry's still made their mixed up flavor with the cherry  / chocolate fudge brownie. And I had some. Like right now.

I wish I'd gotten to see the Cubs play with Harry Caray broadcasting and singing in the seventh inning stretch.

I wish I weren't allergic to shellfish. I'd love to be able to explore more sushi rolls and not die.

I wish I hadn't stopped taking cello lessons.

I wish I could tell my younger self that she didn't need a man to be loved. She could love herself enough.

I wish Pluto were still a planet.

Wishes I've made on first stars. Never ever waste a chance to wish.

Star light. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might. Have this wish I wish tonight.

Wilco - California Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment